I feel like I haven't been saying much in this space lately. Sure, I've been blogging a lot, but I feel like they've been pretty empty posts. I apologize for that, and I promise I'll get back to writing some at least semi-substantial content soon.
Christmas and the holidays just sort of threw me for a loop. They came, they went, and even though it all happened a few weeks ago, I still feel like I haven't caught up in some ways. I think it's due in part to technically being on break from school but actually being busier at work than ever before. While I've been out of college for a year now (gasp!), I'm still adjusting in a lot of ways (it really takes me a while to adapt to change...don't judge).
But anyway...here's an instagram update from life since the holidays!
1. Apple earrings from a dear friend from Ruche!
2. Asparagus stuffed toy from Ikea
3. Back to work after the holidays.
4. Baked oatmeal with blueberries (recipe coming soon!)
5. New bedding! (thank you, Target)
6. Bokeh-y Christmas lights
7. Glasses from BonLook
8. My gear for shooting the Chromatic Wakeup EP Release
9. The boys doing what they love
10. Glasses & a high bun
11. The creamiest chocolate ice cream ever + peanut butter
12. My kitten in my dad's hoodie pocket
13. Cat napping
14. I've been calligraphy-doodling a lot lately
15. All snuggled in