Woohoo! It's that time of the month again...time for the Guys Behind the Blog! I love this monthly link-up where AJ gets a chance to take over the blog and answer some questions for all of you. If you've never joined us, grab your guy and the questions below and linkup sometime in the next week!
1. What sports did you participate in as a child? What sports did you watch growing up?
I played Football, Baseball and Basketball.. I was really only ever any good at football and baseball though. Mostly because I was huge compared to other kids…
2. If you could line up your ideal Super Bowl, who would be facing off, where would they play and who would you pick to win?
EASY. E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLESSSSSS v Patriots… But the timing would have to be right. Ya see, the only Super Bowl that my team (the Eagles… Obvs) have played in while I have been alive was against the EVIL EMPIRE (AKA the Patriots). And if you are not a sports fan you should know two very important things… The Eagles only lost by 3, and THE PATRIOTS WERE FOUND CHEATING THAT SEASON. Coincidence?? I think not. I want to see the eagles CRUSH them hard… preferably culminating in Tom Brady and Bill Belichick retiring.
3. Do you prefer the summer or winter Olympics? If you could participate in one Olympic sport, what would it be?
I like the Winter Olympics the most. I love that event where a bunch of guys/girls are basically sitting in a bullet flying through an ice tunnel. That’s amazing. If I had to participate… I would choose almost anything but that event. Because it’s fun to watch but I value my life…
4. What is your favorite food to eat at a sports party (ex: World Series, Super Bowl, Stanley Cup, etc.)?
My favorite food to eat at a sports party depends on the sport… If it’s football I love chili because it’s a great fall food. If I’m at a World Series party then the best thing is a Hot Dog! And finally if I’m at a Stanley Cup party (Which I never am), I will be craving wonton tacos… Mostly because I always end up watching the Stanley cup at an Applebees for some weird reason.
5. Who is your all time favorite athlete and why?
BRIAN DAWKINS. This guy is the classiest. He was my favorite player on the Eagles growing up and has become a total legend in Philly sports. He’s a great example of an athlete who loves Jesus and hitting people, because you CAN love both! He also was just insanely fun to watch and always got the crowd pumped up. He is the voice/writer of this awesome video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4bb06sxWpg
For the record, I knew he'd like this month because it was an opportunity to talk all about sports!
This month's link up will be open through next Friday, so join in with us!
And here are the questions for December....join us starting December 17th for next month's link up! (we're going a week early again because of the holiday, but in January we'll be back to our regular schedule of the last Thursday of the month!)
1. What's on your Christmas list this year?
2. Did you believe is Santa as a child? Do you have any funny Santa stories?
3. What is a Christmas tradition you hope to pass on someday?
4. Do you open presents on Christmas morning or a different time?
5. What is your favorite Christmas song? Movie?