I can't believe it's been two whole months since AJ and I last participated in Guys Behind the Blog. Life has been absolutely crazy while we've dealt with some medical stuff these past two months, so a HUGE (like, ginormous!) thank you to Laura for carrying this banner solo as I've completely slacked!
But I'm happy to say that we're back...so here we go!
1 // In what ways are you the same as your childhood self?
I still like to sleep, I'm still laid-back to the point where people think I'm dead (and actually, that happened when I was little at a Thanksgiving once).
2 // What does family mean to you?
Family means not having to pretend. You should feel at home and like you don't have to keep up appearances to make you look better. Just to be able to relax and let your hair down (get it....cause I'm talking to mostly girls...I don't have long hair, but they do!)
3 // How would your family or closest friends describe you?
Probably perfect. They'd say he's perfect in every way and makes no mistakes ever. (Don't write that) (Oh, I'm writing that.) (You're a jerk...I was just kidding, man.)
4 // What’s your fondest childhood memory?
Probably when I was little, on a Sunday after church we'd go to my Grammy's and the whole family would just lay around the house watching the Eagles. And we'd all take naps wherever we were. And now I do that all the time!
5 // What words of wisdom would pass on to your childhood self?
Maybe....be smarter with your money and save money. In high school, I had a job and spent all my money, like every doofus with a high school job does. And now, if I would have saved it I'd have more of it, so....yeah.
So for May's questions, we thought it would be fun to do something summery to kick off the start of summer! As we got to brainstorming, we thought it would be super fun to do a Guys Behind the Blog with a little bit of a twist!
So here's Summer at Guys Behind the Blog....Would You Rather style! Link up with us on May 26!
1. Would you rather have to wear your swimsuit to work OR have to carry around a large beach umbrella open all day at work?
2. Would you rather play on an MLB team OR get to tour with your favorite band all summer?
3. Would you rather go to the beach and forget your towel OR go to the beach and forget your sunscreen?
4. Would you rather take a week-long vacation to anywhere in the world OR take a month-long vacation but have to stay within 100 miles of home?
5. Would you rather get to have as much ice cream as you want this summer, but only be able to get vanilla OR only get to have ice cream three times this summer, but you can have whatever flavors you want?